Tuesday, October 3, 2017

RainnWilson Tweeted: One of the greatest things I’ve ever heard: “The NRA has their balls in a money clip”

 
Your Highlights
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
One of the greatest things I've ever heard: "The NRA has their balls in a money clip"
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
Amazing discovery! Proving Einstein's general theory of relativity. Incredible. twitter.com/sciencenews/st…
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
Today I'm feeling extra protective of my little world. I'm reminded of the stories we live and… instagram.com/p/BZzB2awhHCU/
avatar
Chris Hardwick
@hardwick
Tweetception... twitter.com/nycomedyfest/s…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I met Nurse Zully in Vegas, and I knew I needed more of her in my life.
avatar
Haley Tanner
@haleytanner
I'd rather live in a world in which kindergarteners like my 4 yr old don't regularly practice lock-down drills for school shootings. Please.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment