Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Office Tweeted: You'll also need a World's Best Boss mug and a stapler in jello.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
You'll also need a World's Best Boss mug and a stapler in jello. twitter.com/jruizz15/statu…
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
Thank you! I hope it will serve as source of support encouragement. Keep at it! twitter.com/khevinleeno/st…
avatar
Fresh Air
@nprfreshair
"The more I'm away, I think, the more I appreciate where I came from," @MissMargoPrice says. "Now, when I go back, I see the beauty in it."
avatar
ashton kutcher
@aplusk
This is beautiful to see unless you're in it. twitter.com/abc/status/933…
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
I just saw this! Thank you so much, kween!!! 🙌🏾❤️🙌🏾 twitter.com/margomartindal…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Giving scholarships to an entire graduating class felt amazing. I'm so thankful for these kids. #EllenSummitSeries ellen.tv/2zZ1NPp
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment