Thursday, December 21, 2017

Ted Nelms Tweeted: Bill O’Reilly is basically America’s Gandhi.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ted Nelms
@edhelms
Bill O'Reilly is basically America's Gandhi. twitter.com/billoreilly/st…
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
Watch this trailer now! twitter.com/davidwain/stat…
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
YAY! I love this film so much! It was while making this movie that my husband and I fell in love :) twitter.com/FlixPremiere/s…
avatar
Daniel Cantoral
@DanielCantoralG
one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by
avatar
Seth Meyers
@sethmeyers
Come check me out for a good cause! twitter.com/casanh/status/…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Two of my favorite dancers. #EllenShowMeMore @official_tWitch
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment