Saturday, January 20, 2018

Catherine Abegg Tweeted: for one whole day, every time that i would normally pick up my phone and post an insta-story, i…

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Catherine Abegg
@CatherineAbegg
for one whole day, every time that i would normally pick up my phone and post an insta-story, i… instagram.com/p/BeL2TzsBVdp/
avatar
Maggie Jordan:
@MaggieJordanACN
🔥SenDuckworth: I will not be lectured about what our military needs by a 5-deferment draft-dodger.
I have a message for cadet bone spurs:
If you cared about our military, you'd stop baiting Kim Jong-Un into a war that could put 85k US troops .. in danger.
avatar
thainá༄ -5 days
@dallasbbgirl
hello @camerondallas i love you,bye.
avatar
Meg Wagner
@megwagner
And back at the LA women's march, Viola Davis is now addressing the crowd
avatar
Piers Mathieson
@Conspiersy
How to lose friends - just play #BoardKings bit.ly/tsoutbk bit.ly/tsoutbk
avatar
ً
@ihappydallas
what you think about my drawings? i really want to know @camerondallas 💗
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment