Thursday, September 27, 2018

Christopher Carreón Tweeted: WHO IS (it) AN ICONIC LEGEND?!?!?!?!?!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Christopher Carreón
@ChrisRdzC
WHO IS (it) AN ICONIC LEGEND?!?!?!?!?! twitter.com/britneyspears/…
avatar
John Krasinski
@johnkrasinski
Easy... She's got my vote! twitter.com/s_abilu4/statu…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I've never experienced labor, but now @andylassner has. There's a new episode of #Momsplaining tomorrow! ellentube.com/mom
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Gotta raise awareness for rabies! twitter.com/orangecrocs/st…
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
Show of hands: anyone who has never taken a photo out of a plane window.
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
My dyslexia and I are very excited about this. Thanks for having us! twitter.com/theblcklst/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment