Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Christopher Carreón Tweeted: Don't get confused. IT IS.

Your Highlights
avatar
Christopher Carreón
@ChrisRdzC
Don't get confused. IT IS. twitter.com/billboard/stat…
avatar
Nate DiMeo
@thememorypalace
The "before" image in an allegorical painting called The Ravages of Age.
avatar
Steve Martin
@SteveMartinToGo
Richard, you inadvertently included a photo of my house on the hill. twitter.com/richardegrant/…
avatar
Bernie Sanders
@SenSanders
I had the pleasure of sitting down with my good friend @SenWarren to discuss the secret Republican health care plan.
avatar
Marce Espinosa
@marcelaespnosa
RT @SoDamnTrue: Me after doing the bare minimum : pic.twitter.com/Dr2CtH5j8H
avatar
Lana Del Rey
@LanaDelRey
I just want to say thank you for each and every birthday wish
I'm so lucky because I have u!
Thanks for making it a beautiful day
❤️Lana pic.twitter.com/Wh7yXBtlod
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment