Sunday, June 18, 2017

Jaclyn Michele liked Barack Obama's Tweet: Of all that I've done in my life, I'm most proud to be Sasha and Malia's dad. To all those lucky enough to be a dad, Happy Father's Day!

Your Highlights
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
Of all that I've done in my life, I'm most proud to be Sasha and Malia's dad. To all those lucky enough to be a dad, Happy Father's Day! twitter.com/michelleobama/…
avatar
Arturo Mendiola
@amendiolac
I'm at Jungle Kids
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
Think: Chuck E. Cheese is a mouse that's named after it's favorite food. It also has a mysterious middle initial & an abbreviated 1st name.
avatar
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
V cool. twitter.com/Hissarlik/stat…
avatar
Seth MacFarlane
@SethMacFarlane
Happy 80th birthday to my pal the legendary Chuck Berghofer!
avatar
Christopher Carreón
@ChrisRdzC
Happy Father's Day to the ultimate daddy out there: @diplo
馃槏馃敟
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment