Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ellen DeGeneres Tweeted: #BachelorInParadise is BACK and so is my office recap!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
#BachelorInParadise is BACK and so is my office recap!
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Dwight's got game. #TheOffice twitter.com/juice_stain_/s…
avatar
Meninist Gaming
@MeninistGaming
unreal 😧
avatar
Ed Helms
@edhelms
Ugh. Why do all these dumb celebrities think we care about their opinions? Shut up about politics and just entertain us! twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
avatar
Ryan Lizza
@RyanLizza
So it seems Bannon freaked out over the Prospect interview and to save himself he made some comments to the NYT that Trump would approve of. twitter.com/jwpetersnyt/st…
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
I loved Superbad. I was mad there was that liquor store clerk character name "Mindy" and I didn't play her. twitter.com/sethrogen/stat…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment