Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Nate DiMeo shared: the memory palace by Radiotopia on Apple Podcasts

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Nate DiMeo
@thememorypalace
On an unrelated note (just opting for an evergreen sentiment there), here's a special bonus episode.
avatar
Steve Martin
@SteveMartinToGo
I never thought I'd say this: I have an online store! Your twitter handle gives you free admittance. found.ee/SteveMartinSto…
avatar
John Cleese
@JohnCleese
Can you send me his details via my Website ? Ditto anyone else ?

Trouble was it was 3.00pm before I realised now badly they had oversold me twitter.com/algibbons1981/…
avatar
Lee Camp [Redacted]
@LeeCamp
Oh my god. Gee, I wonder why over half of young people think capitalism may not be the best economic system . . . twitter.com/business/statu…
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
It's an early Thanksgiving in my sink & one of the most innovative @cheerios ads I've seen in a… instagram.com/p/BXijyCJDk3G/
avatar
Meninist
@MeninistTweet
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

shop: goo.gl/UuYz9f
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment