Wednesday, September 27, 2017

john waire Tweeted: Can't thank you enough Ian. A few pints on me when we sync up in person one day...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
Can't thank you enough Ian. A few pints on me when we sync up in person one day... twitter.com/iansanders/sta…
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
We hope you don't mind that we're also dating 616,000 other people. twitter.com/mundayzx/statu…
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
I have a lot to learn. twitter.com/miloventimigli…
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
Claire Denis: "I told Christine [Angot], "Let's not worry about knowing whether a scene happened yesterday, the day
avatar
Full Frontal
@FullFrontalSamB
Lock her up.
twitter.com/thehill/status…
avatar
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
New Yorkers - come see me! twitter.com/booksaremagicb…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment