Thursday, September 7, 2017

Nate DiMeo Tweeted: Hey there, London. I'm performing in your town on Sunday, 17/9 (as I hear you call 9/17). Come out and see a show!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Nate DiMeo
@thememorypalace
Hey there, London. I'm performing in your town on Sunday, 17/9 (as I hear you call 9/17). Come out and see a show!
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I hope you'll help if you can. twitter.com/barackobama/st…
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
What happened to Michael Bennett in Las Vegas happens to black men in this country EVERY DAY! @mosesbread72

#FACT
avatar
Justine Galvan
@justineemariiee
I DROPPED MY PHONE AND KHALID PICKED IT UP FOR ME 😭💕 THANK YOU BABY! I hope I can repay you for your kindness someday @thegreatkhalid
avatar
Seth Meyers
@sethmeyers
Tonight's A CLOSER LOOK
avatar
Jim Gaffigan
@JimGaffigan
Sound check LA: via @YouTube
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment