Thursday, October 18, 2018

Ellen DeGeneres Tweeted: .@ChelseaHandler talked to me about politic...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
.@chelseahandler talked to me about politics. I really wish she'd come out of her shell a little. vote.org
avatar
James Charles
@jamescharles
suddenly my plans for the day are cancelled twitter.com/shanedawson/st…
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
At first I thought it was photoshopped. Haaa. This is great. 😂 😂 😂 twitter.com/amiller/status…
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
Met a brilliant, strange masseuse who masseused me at my hotel after I threw out my back. He's Italian, digs science fiction, studies martial arts & has a clothing line. Also he's a background actor. I'm so not kidding.
avatar
Mike Abramowitz
@abramowitz
In last column Jamal Khashoggi slams Arab governments for silencing media at accelerating rate, noting dismal ⁦@freedomhouse⁩ scores for most countries in Arab world. All but four labeled "not free"
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
This afternoon, it was my great honor to present @USMC Sergeant Major John Canley the Medal of Honor in the East Room of the @WhiteHouse! facebook.com/WhiteHouse/vid…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment