Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Ellen DeGeneres Tweeted: I’m happy to announce I’ll be watching your...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I'm happy to announce I'll be watching your announcement. twitter.com/britneyspears/…
avatar
John Krasinski
@johnkrasinski
Been a long time since we rock and rolled twitter.com/jimmykimmel/st…
avatar
Seth MacFarlane
@SethMacFarlane
Caroll Spinney is an underrated legend. twitter.com/ditzkoff/statu…
avatar
Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz
BREAKING: Footage in Honduras giving cash 2 women & children 2 join the caravan & storm the US border @ election time. Soros? US-backed NGOs? Time to investigate the source! pic.twitter.com/5pEByiGkkN
avatar
CPJ Asia
@CPJAsia
"We are greatly pleased that Nguyen Ngoc Nhu Quynh is finally free, but strongly reiterate that she never should have been imprisoned in the first place." - Shawn Crispin, CPJ's SE Asia representative
avatar
hermisa ramos-villa
@hermrvilla
I am so exhausted 😴
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment