Monday, November 12, 2018

Chamatkar Sandhu Tweeted: Who are the 25 most influential people in ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Chamatkar Sandhu
@SandhuMMA
Who are the 25 most influential people in UFC history? The @espn staff had plenty of back and forth over this one. Shouts to our MMA editor @grosenstein for putting this all together. Hope you guys dig it. Happy birthday, @ufc.
avatar
Fresh Air
@nprfreshair
Counting The Bugs And Bacteria, You're 'Never Home Alone' (And That's OK)
avatar
Justin Timberlake
@jtimberlake
And I want to thank MY better half, my rock, my soulmate, my publicist @jimmyfallon... tmbr.lk/hindsight
avatar
Byron Kirk
@byronkirk
#TrafficNews Police have closed off the A3036 close to Vauxhall Station, London.
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
It's not Monday until I make a crayon cry.
avatar
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
I can't believe this commercial that just ran on Fox News is for real
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment