Sunday, November 4, 2018

Kim Kardashian West Tweeted: 😂 I literally cry when I watch this. I...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian
😂 I literally cry when I watch this. It's so good twitter.com/theellenshow/s…
avatar
Kendall
@KendallJenner
i sure did 😂❤️ twitter.com/theellenshow/s…
avatar
ferjuaristi
@ferjuaristi
M•L•SS
.
.
.
#visbons
#destinationwedding
#tulum
#tulumwedding
#tulum weddings
#dvlop @ Tulum, Quintana Roo instagram.com/p/BpwxbUhnCtv/…
avatar
Dan O'Day
@DanMakePicture
One year ago today !?literally to the hour ⚡️ *i thought about waiting about another 53 mins to drop it exactly on time but we are about to start an episode of Bloodline and I can't multi… instagram.com/p/BpwY3qKF-Nt/…
avatar
NBA
@NBA
BRANDON. INGRAM. 💥
avatar
christine teigen
@chrissyteigen
why don't you just give me your mom's number and we can talk about this like adults before you go to federal prison twitter.com/jacobawohl/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment