Friday, February 22, 2019

Brian Baumgartner Tweeted: So some smart individual is proposing The...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Brian Baumgartner
@BBBaumgartner
So some smart individual is proposing The Office become a Lego set. I've never been good with Leggos but the detail on this Blew. Me. Away. theoffice_lego instagram.com/p/BuJy3ASFCgX/…
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
If u can still support this repugnant oaf, while ignoring 17 investigations, 34 indictments, 7 guilty pleas, 9000 lies, child imprisonment, money laundering, racism, misogyny, infidelity, environmental rape, and high treason, you're not just misinformed... you're a Sith.
avatar
John Krasinski
@johnkrasinski
...time to go back.
#PartII
5-15-20
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
Reminder that Chaos, Sara Fattahi's second film, plays tomorrow and Tuesday—and that the nonrelease of her first, Coma, one of the great recent documentaries (as is Chaos), makes a mockery of the concept of release. @MoMAFilm
avatar
Nate DiMeo
@thememorypalace
Just adopted this knucklehead.
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
Anytime someone tries to "bro" me I'm all like "don't bro me bro". I'll bro you but you don't bro me. Got it, "broooo"? #bro
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment