Sunday, April 8, 2018

Jenn Tai Tweeted: Our moms will love us no matter how old we get and...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jenn Tai
@jennifertai
Our moms will love us no matter how old we get and show us in public whether or not we want them… instagram.com/p/BhUaI6SgYxh/
avatar
Catherine Abegg
@CatherineAbegg
when we are told that this is sacred ground, we treat it as such... we tread lightly, we're… instagram.com/p/BhS47vCgDw0/
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
When I see a dog I say "Hello dog." When I see a cat I say "Hello cat." When I see a cow I say "Hello cow." When I see a chicken I say "Hello chicken." When I see a human I quickly avoid eye contact & hope they don't talk to me.
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
Congrats on the movie. See ya on 4/20. twitter.com/jaychandrasekh…
avatar
Bonnie Tsang
@bonnietsang
I just published "Outside of this frame was me having millions of thoughts wondering about this and thinking about…"
avatar
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
Agreed. Don was the best on-stage and off and I miss him most every day. twitter.com/kathygriffin/s…
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment