Thursday, April 19, 2018

Ryan Lizza Tweeted: “People don’t realize” is almost always Trumpspe...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ryan Lizza
@RyanLizza
"People don't realize" is almost always Trumpspeak for "I just learned this thing I'm about to say" twitter.com/crampell/statu…
avatar
Richard Photo Lab
@RichardPhotoLab
Get 20% off #memoriesyoucanhold Valid until 4/23!
goo.gl/UcP1mJ pic.twitter.com/tzPLePPAFC
avatar
Vision Art
@VisionArtBook
This beautiful Italian fabric makes any album an elegant heirloom piece to pass on for… instagram.com/p/Bhu2ALnnEIR/
avatar
Zack Arias
@zarias
Aside from a few annual events, I took a break from teaching workshops for the past 4 years. Happy to announce I'm back! I've got some new offerings!
avatar
Kinfolk Magazine
@kinfolkmag
Measuring Pain. bit.ly/2HwK99V
avatar
Jenn Tai
@jennifertai
Food and love. Is there anything else that brings people together as well? Janet and Greg made… instagram.com/p/BhvM8BdgA02/
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment