Saturday, May 26, 2018

Daniel Cantoral Tweeted: one person followed me // automatically che...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Daniel Cantoral
@DanielCantoralG
one person followed me // automatically checked by
avatar
John Krasinski
@johnkrasinski
Ok, @johnlegend I had nothing to do with this!!!....... (Or DID I?) twitter.com/chrissyteigen/…
avatar
MillennialFalcon
@zak_vargas
THIS WEBSITE IS FREE @keithlaw
avatar
Ellen Kershaw
@ellenkershaw
10 years ago - I was bursting with pride during your MLB debut. Still get butterflies every time you step onto that mound. Love being by your side @ClaytonKersh22 watching your dream come true.
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
On behalf of the American People, CONGRATULATIONS! We love you! twitter.com/usnavy/status/…
avatar
ashton kutcher
@aplusk
How (and why) I Invest In Startups
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment