Thursday, May 31, 2018

jimmy fallon Tweeted: I love ya! Thanks.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
I love ya! Thanks. twitter.com/joangrande/sta…
avatar
Eric Trump
@EricTrump
Great story and amazing act of kindness. We need much more of this... 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 twitter.com/nypost/status/…
avatar
Ben Stiller
@RedHourBen
He was as good as it gets and I will treasure that gift forever. He was pure humility and genius. #Respect twitter.com/jeffbloechle/s…
avatar
AP Oddities
@AP_Oddities
Philadelphia Zoo officials hope to recapture four peacocks that escaped and caused a traffic jam on a major highway. #odd
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
I feel like I've been manipulated into using the term "gaslighting" a lot more in the last six months. Sorry "optics" & "calculus".
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: When you know what you like, all of the distractions in the world drift out of focus. For Oliver, it's simple. Puddles w…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment