Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fi ♡ Tweeted: This video made me laugh thank you, ily x #DolanTwins...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Fi ♡
@fIoraIgrant
This video made me laugh thank you, ily x

#DolanTwinsNewVideo
@EthanDolan @GraysonDolan

youtu.be/ze66s8Yczs8
avatar
Steve Martin
@SteveMartinToGo
Gee, John, thanks for that. twitter.com/mulaney/status…
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Uncanny. twitter.com/caityschenker/…
avatar
Trevor Meyer
@trevormeyer__
I would like to thank @dog_rates for making this beautiful hat so I could buy it. 10/10
avatar
π’œπ“π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ’Ά
@dolans_smile
Shoutout to @EthanDolan and @GraysonDolan who made me laugh and relax with their new video. I really needed it. Thank you so much 😊

#DolanTwinsNewVideo
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
It was even more fun getting to perform this in front of an all military audience. twitter.com/jimmyfallon/st…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment