Monday, July 2, 2018

B.J. Novak Tweeted: Craisins are a lie

 
Your Highlights
avatar
B.J. Novak
@bjnovak
Craisins are a lie
avatar
Leticia Juarez
@ABC7Leticia
Seven children have drown in Riverside County this year. The Water Safety Coalition is getting the word out ahead of the 4th of July to be safe around water.
avatar
Conan O'Brien
@ConanOBrien
About to peel an orange. AMA
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
Heart felt piece on one of #MyBmore 's finest out there...
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
OMG. I love Walk Hard so much. And the soundtrack - which includes the full track of "Ladies First" which, incidentally, is a great song if you are learning to play guitar. Just a few easy chords and strum patterns :) twitter.com/JuddApatow/sta…
avatar
Michael Weist
@TheMichaelWeist
Thank you @shanedawson for letting me share my side of the story through you. I appreciate your kindness to allow both Tana and I to answer questions.

I apologize the event failed to go as planned, but I am working w/ both Shane & Tana to find a solution. We will make it right.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment