Thursday, July 19, 2018

Seth Meyers Tweeted: Tonight’s CLOSER LOOK

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Seth Meyers
@sethmeyers
Tonight's CLOSER LOOK
avatar
Seth MacFarlane
@SethMacFarlane
Scientists discover 12 more moons orbiting Jupiter
avatar
Ken McGraw
@KenMcGraw
A new Papa John has been chosen twitter.com/washingtonpost…
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
If I was a politician I would do a TV ad where I was walking through a field of wheat in slow motion with my sleeves rolled up but when I got out of the field I was not wearing pants.
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
How to give a professional presentation: pic.twitter.com/UdR9ZtGyyz
avatar
Squawk Box
@SquawkCNBC
Wake up! We have a huuuge lineup for you. @JoeSquawk is live in Washington with @SecretaryRoss, Peter Navarro, @IvankaTrump, @WhiteHouseCEA Chair Kevin Hassett, @MickMulvaneyOMB & @SecretaryAcosta.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment