Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Office Tweeted: It's what he deserves. #TheOffice

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
It's what he deserves. #TheOffice pic.twitter.com/f2FFo8Bo4n
avatar
Seth MacFarlane
@SethMacFarlane
Grim stuff. mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/09/opi…
avatar
Tom Hanks
@tomhanks
I bought a used car! Hanx.
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Bilateral Breakfast with NATO Secretary General in Brussels, Belgium...
avatar
Jason Bateman
@batemanjason
I just cast my Final Vote Ballot to send Max Muncy to the All-Star Game! Help him win the Final Vote! via @MLB
avatar
Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
Read my OpEd on Paid Family Leave in advance of today's Senate Finance hearings:
#PFL twitter.com/foxnews/status…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment