Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Brian Baumgartner Tweeted: It’s morning and I’m just casually drinki...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Brian Baumgartner
@BBBaumgartner
It's morning and I'm just casually drinking out of me. Wouldn't you like to drink out of me? Or have me on you? Only 6 days left to purchase my Famous Chili merchandise that helps benefit the first responders of the CA Wildfires. Go today. Do. Represent.com/Brian Link in Bio!
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: Frank...
avatar
World Cafe
@WorldCafe
Looking for some new tunes for your daily playlist? @nprmusic #HeavyRotation's got you covered!
avatar
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
The only hot sauce I've ever truly loved makes an excellent holiday gift @CutinoSauce cutinosauce.com
avatar
Emily Dreyfuss
@EmilyDreyfuss
MEGAN IS SO GOOD AT COVERING CRISPR. via @WIRED
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment