Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Steve Carell Tweeted: Miss you guys.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Steve Carell
@SteveCarell
Miss you guys. twitter.com/AngelaKinsey/s…
avatar
christine teigen
@chrissyteigen
not if I can help it twitter.com/gqmagazine/sta…
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
It really is! Thanks Nick! Enjoy Detroit! twitter.com/narcissusholme…
avatar
Neil Patrick Harris
@ActuallyNPH
It was totally the sipping of the water... twitter.com/coasterradio/s…
avatar
Kevin Hart
@KevinHart4real
For years I have been asked if I would ever Host the Oscars and my answer was always the same...I said that it would be the opportunity of a lifetime for me as a comedian and that it will… instagram.com/p/Bq_Ig_EFiOx/…
avatar
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
The two most-preeminent voices in the fields of political blogging & canned tuna... @Fred_Willard
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment