Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Office Tweeted: Don't tell anyone. 🤫

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Don't tell anyone. 🤫 twitter.com/justinramon292…
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
Let's talk... twitter.com/j_manprime21/s…
avatar
Ed Helms
@edhelms
My buddy Todd Garner, who produced @tagthemovie (among other things!), has a great podcast about showbiz called The Producer's Guide on @PodcastOne He was kind enough to have me one and we had a blast - check it out here!
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
I kind of feel like when Mr. and Mrs. De Vil named their little daughter "Cruella" they were setting her up for failure.
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
'Tis the season
avatar
Neil Patrick Harris
@ActuallyNPH
For Christmas, Harper wants Barbies and Gideon wants Hot Wheels, two timeless brands of awesome, better now than ever. Makes me happy, as David and I wanted the same things when we were young. #Barbie #YouCanBeAnything #Ken #is #hotwheels @Mattel #NotAnAd #ijustliketoys
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment