Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sarah Silverman Tweeted: I couldn’t get through it all and yet it’s ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Sarah Silverman
@SarahKSilverman
I couldn't get through it all and yet it's the best thing I've ever seen in my lifehands down ⬇️ twitter.com/joekjoek/statu…
avatar
World Cafe
@WorldCafe
The Queen of Funk @ChakaKhan is back with her first new music in over a decade. "Like Sugar" is the first glimpse of her forthcoming, as-yet-titled album. Hear it in this edition of @nprmusic #HeavyRotation.
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: En route to bed. Me blurry eyed. The image too. Real life... #youreverydayphotographer #thewairehouse https://t.co/I19P3…
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn't have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!
avatar
Nate DiMeo
@thememorypalace
The wait is nearly over! I'll be announcing my 2018 pick for Best Tiny Moment in a Niche Pop-CulturePodcast to Which You Are Almost Certainly Not Listening sometime between 12:30 and 1:00 pm pacific. Get pumped.
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
RT @POPSUGAR: Amber Heard proves that she's a spicy queen on @FallonTonight.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment