Sunday, December 30, 2018

Jenn Tai Tweeted: Scroll for more! . . . So last year, I didn’t do ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Jenn Tai
@jennifertai
Scroll for more!
.
.
.
So last year, I didn't do a best of because by the time I was ready, it was March. This year, I made a habit of saving one photo from each of the some 27… instagram.com/p/BsBZjIynRsD/…
avatar
Jeffree Star
@JeffreeStar
My baby is coming for beauty blood in '19!!! twitter.com/shanedawson/st…
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
Thank you Schenectady NY. instagram.com/p/BsBP2mfBWX9/…
avatar
Jenn Tai
@jennifertai
Scroll for more!
.
.
.
So last year, I didn't do a best of because by the time I was ready, it was March. This year, I made a habit of saving one photo from each of the some 27 weddings I shot to be more... facebook.com/34185941191/po…
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
Good riddance, Paul Ryan. And good luck on the board of Oxycontin-Mortgage Fraud-Child Prisons Incorporated. You know, the masters you were actually serving while in office.
avatar
The New Yorker
@NewYorker
.@tnyfrontrow chooses the best movies of 2018: nyer.cm/dELVaka
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment