Saturday, January 5, 2019

John Krasinski Tweeted: Oh... Don’t I know it!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
John Krasinski
@johnkrasinski
Oh... Don't I know it! twitter.com/ifra_j/status/…
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
You mean that wasn't Jim? 🤯 twitter.com/DoriLati/statu…
avatar
Shane Dawson
@shanedawson
"when you wanna be like daddy" twitter.com/jamescharles/s…
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
Dumb and Dumber and Green Book director Peter Farrelly (probably the nicest man in the world) being honored at the Palm Springs Film Festival. And me...me with the stars in my eyes. Actually just fake table candles I stuck in my sockets. Frrrreaky!!!!!
avatar
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
We are working hard at the Border, but we need a WALL! In 2018, 1.7 million pounds of narcotics seized, 17,000 adults arrested with criminal records, and 6000 gang members, including MS-13, apprehended. A big Human Trafficking problem.
avatar
max wanger
@maxwanger
washed away. @margauxelliott
#meowwolf instagram.com/p/BsRhtjxBaaD/…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment