Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Office Tweeted: RT if you cried.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
RT if you cried. twitter.com/Luii_Luii_Luii…
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: Good schtuff...
avatar
Josh Ritter
@joshritter
Last fall, I went to Nashville and made a record. My friend @JasonIsbell produced it and the 400 Unit backed me up. It was a blast to work on. The album is called 'Fever Breaks' and it comes out April 26th. I'm so excited to share it! Pre-order: ffm.to/feverbreaks
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Sin City just got a whole lot dirrtier. @xtina
avatar
ashton kutcher
@aplusk
I miss having a real connection w/ real people. My Community. From now on you can just text me. I won't be able to respond to everyone but at least we can be real w/ each other & I can share the unedited latest
& greatest in my world +1 (319) 519-0576 Yes this is my# pic.twitter.com/zd5q7KDMPZ
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
Terrific 1994 interview w/Éric Rohmer on architecture: "I'm neither for the new cities and against the old nor vice versa. I'm for everything that I show. Regarding architecture, I have the same attitude as toward my characters. Just as one doesn't always
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment