Thursday, January 10, 2019

Seth Meyers Tweeted: Tonight’s CLOSER LOOK

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Seth Meyers
@sethmeyers
Tonight's CLOSER LOOK
avatar
Brian Baumgartner
@BBBaumgartner
This is me. I'm in a recording studio. I'm working on a new animated project that I am super excited about but I've been sworn to secrecy so even though I want to tell you all about it you… instagram.com/p/BseOovelWx_/…
avatar
Conan O'Brien
@ConanOBrien
.@marcmaron insisted on bringing me back to a painful time but we ended up having fun. Hear the rest @ applepodcasts.com/teamcoco
avatar
Neil Patrick Harris
@ActuallyNPH
As I'm not hosting the Oscars, watch me host the next best thing: HQ Trivia! At 9:00 EST I'll host their new show @hqwords ($10k at play!) and at 9:30 I'll host @hqtrivia - all How I Met Your Mother questions. Boom. Whaat? Let's do this. Download and play: hqtrivia.com
avatar
8
@marcelaespnosa
losing you has always been the hardest
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
I'm not gonna say that you won't achieve your New Year's resolution without my new fitness gear, but I am gonna tweet it.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment