Thursday, January 17, 2019

RyanPDX liked Barack Obama's Tweet: I knew it way back then and I’m ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Barack Obama
@BarackObama
I knew it way back then and I'm absolutely convinced of it today — you're one of a kind, @MichelleObama. Happy Birthday!
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
I'm in!!! See ya next week! twitter.com/hamiltonmusica…
avatar
Lorenza (*
@lorenza8a2
Not today Satan.
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
You mean not everyone's mom shows up at sleepaway camp on a sea plane? @theoliverhudson @goldiehawn
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
Hey if you're in NYC my political drawings will be on display Jan. 17-20 as part of the Outsider Art Fair. You can grab a ticket here: outsiderartfair.com/new-york
avatar
Neil Patrick Harris
@ActuallyNPH
Normally I like my Broadway theatre with a big cast, sets that move, exciting visuals. But I just saw Mike Birbiglia's solo show The New One and it was awesome, hilarious, and touching. I'm a new fan and hope it get recorded so others can love it too. Bravo @birbigs! @NewOneBway
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment