Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Office Tweeted: Michael: *speaks* Anyone:

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Michael: *speaks*
Anyone: pic.twitter.com/w6rUkW0fmy
avatar
Grace Bonney 🌈
@designsponge
Back in the day we posted a photo of a normal looking DIY crib someone had made for their baby (who was 5 years old by the time our post went up). The slats should have technically been an inch closer together + people told me I had the "blood of dead babies on my hands." (1/2) twitter.com/everywhereist/…
avatar
Neil Patrick Harris
@ActuallyNPH
Haaa! Nice try, Anna. It's spelled 'understudey'. Boom. I'm gonna crush on Thursday. @hqwords twitter.com/annaroisman/st…
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
It's been a year since the mudslides in Montecito. It's been a year since my dad died. I'm putting a little extra love in the world today for the people we lost. twitter.com/TheEllenShow/s…
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
@ your friends who still have their Christmas decorations up pic.twitter.com/QbnwqSOXua
avatar
Stephen Colbert
@StephenAtHome
Schumer: "Hey Nancy, I got us six flags for our speech!"
Pelosi: "Great! And how many podiums?"
Schumer: "…"
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment