Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Brian Baumgartner Tweeted: ‘‘Tis the cookie season...”

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Brian Baumgartner
@BBBaumgartner
''Tis the cookie season..." instagram.com/p/BunDCCdFdaT/…
avatar
Angela Kinsey
@AngelaKinsey
💔 My love to your family. Rest In Peace Luke Perry.
avatar
Conan O'Brien
@ConanOBrien
Fun fact: my hair is one of the founding members of BTS.
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
I think this picture was taken in the 1930s. It's me & my friend from preschool @RobMeredith on picture day for @UW_Football @UWAthletics #GoDawgs
avatar
Rachel Maddow MSNBC
@maddow
Hm. Didn't come up with Kim Jong Un at all.

But did it anyway, just as a freebie.

Where did that idea come from again?... twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…
avatar
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
Of all of the many choices, this is the dumbest thing @realDonaldTrump does… #CPAC2019
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment