Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Office Tweeted: Cookie Dwight can have!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
The Office
@theofficenbc
Cookie Dwight can have! twitter.com/mark44497333/s…
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
I love this show. why do I identify with all the characters? I have problems? So funny twitter.com/imchriskelly/s…
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
The Mueller report is out! The question now is...how low will this Barr go?
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
If Ant Man can summon ants why can't Wolverine summon wolverines?
avatar
Conan O'Brien
@ConanOBrien
If you're an Instagram Influencer who doesn't have a picture of yourself in a sea of wildflowers, can I even trust your dry shampoo recommendations? SMH.
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
When @NaomiWadler spoke at #MarchForOurLives, I knew she was special. That's why I'm so happy to introduce you to her new series on @ellentube. Thank you, @serenawilliams and @jameelajamil. #DiversiTEAxNaomi #ThanksSponsor
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment