Sunday, March 24, 2019

hermisa ramos-villa Tweeted: On another note lmao I love my parents ...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
hermisa ramos-villa
@hermrvilla
On another note lmao I love my parents 😂 told them I would drop off Ximena a little before 11 and I got a call at 11:01...I fucking can't 😂
avatar
Daniel Milnor
@Smogranch
Not even trying to hide it anymore. Oil and gas have total access to top officials.
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
Peculiar that two Captain Marvel movies are coming out within a month of each other, though a historical drama about the legal battles and maneuvers over the trademark would be better than either one:
avatar
Catherine Abegg
@CatherineAbegg
also the absolute best to see my little brother play a show tonight... dante might be in his thirties now, but i still think he's just so dang cute! 😍 @ Manette Saloon instagram.com/p/BvYmC6BHTqh/…
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
FACT: The Office first aired 14 years ago today.
avatar
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
I'd like to see @aaronjmate get an opportunity to talk about this. twitter.com/ggreenwald/sta…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment