Monday, March 4, 2019

RainnWilson Tweeted: It’s day 3 of the Baha’i Fast. No food or drink...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
RainnWilson
@rainnwilson
It's day 3 of the Baha'i Fast. No food or drink fromsunrise to sunset. It's demanding and also quite spiritually renewing! Please read this essay I wrote a few years back: (note: I no longer eat cheeseburgers. Substitute "veggie burger"!) @Bahai_Teachings
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
Two and a half hours of manic logorrhea. Brought to you by the makers of Adderall!
avatar
Angela Kinsey
@AngelaKinsey
I don't fits but I still sits.
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
1985 documentary en français about Mag Bodard, who's interviewed at length, as is Jacques Demy; they tell, antiphonally, the story of how The Umbrellas of Cherbourg came to be made:
avatar
joshsolar
@joshsolar
Check out my latest #podcast on #Podbean
avatar
Mindy Kaling
@mindykaling
When the DJ cuts off your favorite song...to play your second favorite song 🤨🥳
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment