Thursday, March 28, 2019

Jenny Jimenez liked Adam Schiff's Tweet: I say this to the President...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
I say this to the President, and his defenders in Congress:

You may think it's okay how Trump and his associates interacted with Russians during the campaign.

I don't.

I think it's immoral. I think it's unethical. I think it's unpatriotic. And yes, I think it's corrupt.
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: 'Where's Ollie? Ollllliiieeeeee?'
avatar
Martín Sánchez
@MartinSanchezI
RT @ultra: #Ultra2019 is THIS WEEK!!

Are U ready?!
avatar
David Fahrenthold
@Fahrenthold
NEW: How did @realDonaldTrump inflate his net worth to lenders?
--Added 10 stories to Trump Tower.
--Added 800 acres to his winery.
--Added 24 ready-to-sell lots to his property in CA.
We've got (some of the) inflated docs investigators now want to see.
avatar
Joel McHale
@joelmchale
I need that bottle back twitter.com/klgandhoda/sta…
avatar
Funny Or Die
@funnyordie
Ron Burgundy doesn't need a psychic to predict co-host Carolina's love life.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment