Friday, March 1, 2019

Matt Taibbi Tweeted: It wouldn’t be a coup, but there I wouldn’t bet...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
It wouldn't be a coup, but there I wouldn't bet against shenanigans. twitter.com/brianradioburn…
avatar
john waire
@johnwaire
RT @theWAIREHOUSE: Together...
avatar
Elizabeth
@MartaElizabethI
Here it comes with no warning
avatar
Jenna Fischer
@jennafischer
I put my Advanced Sourdough baking adventure as a highlight on my Instagram. You can find me at MsJennaFischer I'll be here baking bread! twitter.com/dtakegami2/sta…
avatar
Jim Carrey
@JimCarrey
Know how you can tell when an admitted liar is being truthful? When he has CORROBORATING EVIDENCE! Like this hush money check to Michael Cohen signed by his boss...CROOKED DONALD TRUMP!!!
avatar
jimmy fallon
@jimmyfallon
It was EPIC. I can't even get into it. Ha! Miss ya brother. Come back and see us. So fun. twitter.com/johnrich/statu…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment