Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Richard Photo Lab liked Catherine Abegg's Tweet: a lot of people ask...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Catherine Abegg
@CatherineAbegg
a lot of people ask me why i still photograph with film, and one of the many reasons is that i love knowing that what i see is what i get... and especially when it comes to color tone! thankfully i work almost exclusively with @RichardPhotoLab, and when my photos get back to…
avatar
Ed Helms
@edhelms
Thank you @oberlinreview for this fun interview!!! And very goofy photo... I love being back on the @oberlincollege campus and interacting with students - the most brilliant, passionate and curious students you'll find anywhere!
avatar
Lee Camp [Redacted]
@LeeCamp
I've covered the $21 Trillion of unaccounted for adjustments at the Pentagon on my show.

Now @mtaibbi has dug into the details for @RollingStone -
avatar
Jimmy Kimmel
@jimmykimmel
Is #Gonzaga even a real thing? @ZagMBB #MarchMadness #NCAA
avatar
Richard Brody
@tnyfrontrow
Agnès Varda, from 2000, on why she was the first of the New Wave to make a feature: "I had two advantages over that little world. First, I was never a theoretician. And I was ignorant of the cinema. If I had known those beautiful films that I saw later,...
avatar
Ellen DeGeneres
@TheEllenShow
Is she ready to be #TheBachelorette? Yeah. @AlabamaHannah
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app  |  Not my account
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment